* Homemade crepes for breakfast!
* Cute hotel rooms in downtown Chicago!
* Cooking giant authentic Spanish meals, replete with paella and tapas, plus lots and lots of sangria!
* The CUTEST JACK RUSSELLS EVER!
Other, not-pictured reasons:
* Lance Armstrong. Not him, necessarily, but watching his interview took up a lot of Friday night, and his missing testicle was an integral part of our game of Cards Against Humanity
* Amazing pizza, even if we had to settle for Gino’s East instead of Lou Malnati’s
* Drinking wine and Facebook-stalking people until 2 AM
* Just in general being in the presence of some of my favorite people in the world
(Also, I realize that this collage is a little bit obnoxious, but now it’s created, so tough it out.)